2010年3月1日 星期一

I want to be...

I want to be a freelance writer (remember once upon a time I used to earn praises from others and aspired to become a writer and a journalist?)
I want to be a photographer (despite no professionals see the merit of my work, I still just love photography)
I want to be a planner (isn’t planning simply cool? Planning for a city is just epic)
I want to be a businesswoman (not because I was born to a family of street smart business people, just because I need to make quick money and want to try to look cool)
I want to be a teacher (because honestly I teach well)
I want to be a map drawer (because I am crazy about reading maps and want to be good at it)
I want to be a tech-savvy person (because I want to be useful, feeling smart about technology and media)
I want to be relocating once in a while working, living, traveling, and being in an-other environment
I want to be speaking Spanish from time to time (because I don’t want to lose it)
I want to continue learning German (because I started it, then gave up, and now want to conquer it again)
I want to design things (because I want to have something out of my own ideas)
I want to compose music (because I always make up melodies, always; and always persuade myself that it's a talent...)
I want to open a place of my own one day, something like a cafe (because I like the idea of finding a quiet, homey, personal, characteristic place to read, relax, and have a drink.. to enjoy life)
I want to be ...

沒有留言: